The FPPTA is constantly trying to evolve to better your membership experience. We take your suggestions and constructive criticism to heart because, above all, we are here for you, our members.
In 2017 we rolled out a new website and received lots of feedback. While much of that feedback was positive, we also received criticism that the new platform unnecessarily complicated the event registration process. We’d like you to know we heard you and we’ve been hard at work to correct those issues. Since then the FPPTA has contracted a website designer to customize a new website that incorporates the good aspects of that site with the ease of use and flexibility that should greatly improve and simplify the user experience.
We are pleased to announce that the website is almost complete and ready to launch. Almost. While some of the website is still under construction, we will be launching the website’s registration features so members can register for the following events: The 34th Annual Conference, Charitable Golf Tournament, Associate Member Exhibit Hall, and The 2019 Wall Street Program. Expect to receive an email later this week with more details about the launch and event registration, but in the meantime, here are some things you will need to know to register for any of the events listed above.
- We will send you an email when registration is open. Follow the link provided to begin the registration process.
- Your username will remain the same. Your current username used at FPPTA.org was transferred over from the old website.
- You will be asked to create a password. Privacy settings dictate that your password is not visible to anyone, including FPPTA staff, and as such that information cannot be transferred to our new platform. You can use your current password or create a new one but expect to be prompted to do so.
- You will be asked to verify your pension board or company’s information. Take this opportunity to update or correct any member information listed on your account.
- Plan administrators will no longer have to maintain several profiles for the pension boards they serve. You can register as many trustees as you’d like for events from your single member account.
We will provide more detailed information when registration opens. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to serving you in 2018 and beyond.