Certified Public Pension Trustees Program
You must begin earning Continuing Education Units (CEUs) as soon as you are certified.
The school where you completed the advanced course does not count towards your CEUs. If you were certified at the Winter (January/February) school you have the remainder of the year to earn your CEUs.
Those who passed the Advanced course in the fall (September/October), your re-certification begins January 1 of the following year because there are no courses for you to earn CEUs before the end of the year.
Post Certification Requirements:
- Earn 10 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) annually
- 10 CEUs for Trustees Schools and the CPPT Wall Street Program
- 5 CEUs for FPPTA’s Annual Conference, NPEA, NCPERS, NCTR, the Florida Division of Retirement Police & Firefighters Trustees School as well as the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Attend at least one FPPTA educational event annually
- Annual re-certification fee of $30-invoices are mailed in mid-October annually
- Complete and return the annual CEU form-only if you attended educational venues other than FPPTA
- Check in must be done daily, to receive credit for attending FPPTA schools. This is our only record of your attendance. Scanning records will be uploaded to your profile.