1. Each Candidate appoints one person to the Election Committee.
2. Director Emeritus, Ken Harrison will oversee the Voting Committee, balloting and counting of votes.
3. The FPPTA Secretary will take charge of votes and hold in a safe place for 30 days. After 30 days the ballots will be destroyed.
4. Election Committee table for disbursing election packets and ballots will be in the Exhibit area at the FPPTA booth.
Monday, at the annual conference
9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday, at the annual conference
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
5. Ballots will be counted after balloting and the results will be posted after 2 p.m. on Tuesday, at the annual conference.
6. Elected Directors will be seated at the Board of Directors Meeting on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m.
3.10 Voting Rights. Each member Board of the active class will be entitled to one vote on each matter submitted to a vote of members. In order to vote, a member must be in good standing, which means that membership dues must be current; a current trustee list must be on file with the FPPTA office and there can be no delinquent fees, such as for prior schools or conferences. (1/26/2002) The person voting must be a trustee of a member board and be present at the conference at which the vote is taking place, but is not required to be registered at the conference. The trustee must also be duly authorized by the member board he/she declares to be representing. (2-5-2009) (2-1-2014)
3:11 Proxy Voting. Proxy voting shall not be allowed. (7-2-96)